- 100% delicious Arabica coffee coarse ground optimized for cold brewing to give you an extra smooth cold brew.
- Smooth, Sweet & Fruity, high-quality cold brew coffee
- Course Ground & Medium Roast
- Make a cold brew using a French press & filtered water or using a mason jar. The Coarse grind is ideal for cold brew
- Green Beans Origin: Shade-Grown Nicaragua
- Specialty Beans, Organically Grown, Free of Pesticides
- Craft Roasted in our Micro Drum Roaster for an ultimate and unique taste. Naturally Caffeinated.
- Package: Sealed for freshness in a zip lock 1-way Degassing Bag
- Roasted & Packed in California, U.S.A.
- Fresh Roasted Daily! Roasted to Order
HOW TO MAKE COLD BREW
Using French Press:
1. Add coarse ground coffee and cold, filtered water to French Press. We recommend a 5:1 ratio of water and coffee. (e.g., 4 cups of water to 1 cup of coarse ground coffee)
2. Stir, Cover, and leave in the fridge overnight.
3. After 12 hours, press and enjoy!
Using a Mason Jar:
1. Add coarse ground coffee and cold, filtered water to the jar. We recommend a 5:1 ratio of water and coffee.
2. Stir, cover with a lid and leave in the fridge overnight.
3. After 12 hours, strain coffee using a fine mesh strainer and/or cheesecloth, and enjoy!