SWISS WATER DECAF Cold Brew:
- 100% delicious Arabica coffee, no caffeine but full of flavor. Perfect for iced coffee enthusiasts. Simply pour over ice and enjoy!
- Aromatic, Flavorful, Sweet, Low Acidity.
- Medium Roast, coarsely ground for ideal cold or hot brews.
- Specialty Beans, organically grown by certified farmers, Pesticide-Free, Origin: Peru.
- Craft Roasted in our Micro Drum Roaster, ensuring an ultimate and unique taste. Naturally Decaffeinated using Swiss Water Process.
- Sealed for freshness in a zip lock 1-way Degassing Bag.
- Roasted & packed in California, U.S.A.
- Fresh Roasted Daily! Roasted to Order.
How to Make Cold Brew:
Using French Press:
- Combine coarse ground coffee and cold, filtered water in a French Press using a 5:1 water-to-coffee ratio (e.g., 4 cups of water to 1 cup of coffee).
- Stir, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- After 12 hours, press and enjoy!
Using a Mason Jar:
- Mix coarse ground coffee and cold, filtered water in a jar, maintaining a 5:1 water-to-coffee ratio.
- Stir, cover, and refrigerate for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, strain the coffee using a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth, and savor the cold brew!