Cold Brew Coarse Ground Arabica:
- 100% Arabica coffee, coarsely ground for a smooth cold brew experience. Whole Bean available.
- Smooth, Sweet, and fruity notes, ideal for both cold and hot brews.
- Medium Roast
- Specialty Beans, organically grown by certified farmers, Pesticide-Free.
- Micro Drum Roaster for ultimate taste. Naturally Caffeinated.
- Green Beans sourced from Latin America and Africa
- Sealed for freshness in a zip lock 1-way Degassing Bag, ensuring optimal flavor.
- Roasted & Packed in California, U.S.A.
- Fresh Roasted Daily! Roasted to Order.
How to Make Cold Brew:
Using French Press:
- Add coarse ground coffee and cold, filtered water to the French Press (use a 5:1 water-to-coffee ratio).
- Stir, Cover, and refrigerate for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, press and enjoy!
Using a Mason Jar:
- Add coarse ground coffee and cold, filtered water to the jar (maintain a 5:1 water-to-coffee ratio).
- Stir, cover, and refrigerate for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, strain the coffee using a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth, and savor the cold brew!